PART 2 Online Landscape & Seascape Masterclass with Claire Hall - Painterly effects with Powders July 2023
Part 2 will build and develop from the techniques you have learnt in Part 1. Lots of tips and demonstrations to enhance your glass pictures and take them to the next level. Please be aware you will need to have taken Part 1 before doing this course.
International glass artist Claire Hall will be teaching 3 live weekly sessions on Zoom as part of this whole online course. Learn from one of the best teachers around with live demonstrations, in depth step by step tutorials with colour photographs, Q & A Sessions and a private Facebook Group to share your progress.
Watch and interact from the comfort of your own home and receive a recording of each session to watch back at your leisure. (Videos delete after 8 weeks). You can then create your amazing landscapes and seascapes in your own studio. This course requires only basic glass making equipment and little to no cold working!
One course comprises of all 3 sessions:
- Wednesday July 5 2022 7 - 8.30 pm GMT
- Wednesday July 12 2022 7 - 8.30 pm GMT
- Wednesday July 19 2022 7 - 8.30 pm GMT
All courses run by Claire Hall include a Material and Equipment List, PDF Tutorials and private FaceBook Group invitation.
Kim Tattersall is the Claire Hall Glass Administrator, she will be sending out all the course information, material and equipment lists and the Zoom links using her email address. Please check your spam box if you haven't received anything a week prior to the course start date.
Techniques covered in this course include:
- How to choose and layer powder colours to design images with contrast
- Techniques to improve and enhance composition
- Making pictures with 3 dimensions, foreground, middle and background
- Creating sunsets with wet & dry techniques
- Correcting mistakes using a Dremel
- Adding detail with screen prints and enamel
- Using decals
- Using Glassline at low temperature for colour embellishment and texture
*All courses are designed using Bullseye Glass.
*** Cancellations up to 2 weeks before the course receive a 70% refund. After that date a 50% refund will be given up to 1 week prior to the course. No refund will be given after this time.