Online Glass Powder Landscape & Seascape Course
International glass artist and jewellery designer Claire Hall will be teaching 3 live weekly sessions via Zoom. Learn from one of the best teachers around with live demonstrations, in depth step by step tutorials with colour photographs, Q & A Sessions and a private FaceBook Group to share your progress.
Watch and interact from the comfort of your own home and receive a recording of each session to watch back at your leisure for 7 days.
- Wednesday 11th November 7-8.30 pm GMT
- Wednesday 18th November 7-8.30 pm GMT
- Wednesday 25th December 7-8.30 pm GMT
All courses run by Claire Hall include a Material and Equipment List, PDF Tutorials and private FaceBook Group invitation.
Techniques covered in this course include:
- Image Preparation, Composition & Design
- Wet Powder Techniques
- Dry Powder Techniques
- Using Paper Stencils
- Powder Manipulation & Layering
- Low Temperature & Multiple Firings
- Display & Mounting
*All courses are designed for Bullseye Glass. *Advanced course.